Friday, June 4, 2010

Boiling Man, Broken Man

boilingman

Earlier today I mentioned on twitter Boiling Man’s “Roadkill Museum” EP. I always find myself coming back to, I don’t necessarily know why its nothing too special except just really good crusty punk songs. With lyrics I can get down with, I’m not one for drinking or getting high and I am vegetarian and I do believe in the straight edge ways of life. So really that's a lot of ground to cover.

In this zip file I included Boiling Man’s EP as well as their Split with Broken and two compilation tracks one from each band. I haven’t seen a whole lot of Boiling Man or Broken on other blogs so hopefully someone thats been looking will find this and enjoy it as much as I do.

Boiling Man “Roadkill Museum” EP & More!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy this record and Boiling Man in general. It was a lot of fun to play guitar in this band and Roadkill Museum was some of our best material in my opinion. We had other releases. If you're interested, I could send them to you if you'd like?

    ~ Chops (aka Gary)

    ReplyDelete