Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The blow you didn’t even ask for

blowparThe other day my friend Eric & I made a digital mix that I’ll be posting pretty soon, and we’re going to try and do them like every two weeks. We wanted to do a podcast but I was having problems with recording music and us and since I do all the editing it was just far too frustrating for me to edit. So instead I think we’re going to do digital mixes with vinyl records only. I’ll have that that posted this week.

So until then I have a couple of fun vinyl pieces that I haven’t seen around the net at all, and I swore I used to see the Parentheses EP on the iTunes store or something. So enjoy some exclusive blow remixes & B-sides.

Personal note: I like the parentheses remixes better then any of the ones from the 12” or Poor Aim re-release.

The Blow: Parentheses EP
The Love That I Crave 12” Maxi-Single
Alphabet Single Series K

1 comment:

  1. I love parentheses!! "if there's something in the deli aisle, that makes you cry...i'll put my arms around you and i'll walk you outside".

    ReplyDelete