Friday, July 10, 2009

Wah! I Bent My Wookie!



I had a very Ralph moment today when I walked into the bedroom door with the new Wilco LP in had... crashing the top corner into the door and ripping the record sleeve a bit. Tearing something like that, especially so new, creates a great sadness within me. I have a need for some sort of perfection when it comes to music. Some things definitely look better weathered. Jeans, (probably unauthorized) Minor Threat T's, Johnny Cash... But records will always be better in pristine condition. Even if your just talking about the cover sleeves they're encased in.

Since I had some Wilco misfortune today I'm gonna share a Wilco track that might be a bit hard to get your hands on. the iTunes pre-order track from my current favorite Wilco album... Wilco (the album).

here is, "Dark Neon"


and of course a bonus... last years free "if you vote" release "I Shall Be Released" Dylan cover live with the Fleet Foxes.
Enjoy Visitor!

No comments:

Post a Comment