Monday, July 6, 2009

Against Me! Original Cowboy

So, Against Me!'s 1st and 2nd album were huge events in my life... Helen & I followed against me around for probably 2 or 3 tours... before we got kinda pinned down by school. So the fact that Against Me! are finally releasing the demos from a major period in my life is pretty awesome. Actually I'm fairly sure there are more sessions from the Eternal Cowboy that have yet to be released, mostly acoustic versions. But seeing how Against Me! doesn't seem to pay mind to alot of demo and hard to find stuff I feel like it might be a whilebefore we see another colection from them.

However, I do really REALLY hope that the demos from Searching for a Former Clarity come out, I always thought they were alot beter then the actual album.

So in the spirit of bonus tracks, here's 8 from Against Me!'s catalogue. The vinyl tracks I recorded myself.

Important if you download the tracks! these are all m4a format aac coding, which is originally used in iTunes, I just really appreciate its quality preservation in such a small size.. so sorry if you don't use a program that can play it, i'm not gonna change that.

Cavalier Eternal 7"
Cavalier Eternal (Unreleased Original Version)

Sink, Florida, Sink 7"
Sink, Florida, Sink (Electric Version)
Unsubstantiated Rumors (Electric Version)

Don't Lose Touch Remix 12"
Don't Lose Touch Mouse on Mars Remix

From Her Lips to God's Ears Remix 12"

Thrash Unreal 7"
You Must Be Willing (New Wave B-Side)

Fat Wreck Chords Christmas Compilation

*side note: "You Must Be Willing" is the only song I enjoy from the New Wave sessions
Enjoy Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment