Sunday, July 26, 2009

Filter Remixed

GDWD2GFAQ626R7TB22BGDCHGS3T6X3W3

The other weekend I went to Pittsburgh, PA and various parts of Ohio for my birthday. We stopped in Pitt to hang out with my friend Sarah who knows all the good vinyl record shopping hot spots, i don’t know if that's true it just sounds nice.

I found this SWEET Filter 12” for their 2nd single from Short Bus “Dose”. It contains 4 mixes of the song.. and only one is really good but its all very fun to listen to. However I’m feeling lazy lately and don’t feel like transferring anything from vinyl. So instead I did some digging and got a whole bunch of remixes from the short bus era of Filter. I hope you enjoy them

dose From the Hey Man Nice Shot Single
Nickel Bag mix
1/4 Pound mix
Big Mac mix

From the One Single
Jurrassitol (Drum & Bass mix)
Dose (Triple-sect Mescaline Mix)*

From the (Can’t You) Trip Like I Do Single
Danny Saber Remix

*this mix is on the 12” i found

I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do. if for some reason someone see’s this post and wants more I’ve got some other cool stuff holstered, but I need comments to get momentum. the 12” i found contains one more mix that isn’t posted here plus an instrumental of the Mescaline mix. G’Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment