Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Ribeye Brothers

rib eye:a large beefsteak cut from the outer, or eye, side of the ribs.
broth⋅er: a male offspring having both parents in common with another offspring; a male sibling.

Our favorite Jacks Music Employee came out with a new album with his garage rockin' band and I wanted to throw up the cover because you can't find it anywhere. I'm not necessarily sure how to get a hold of it, we've got our in's with the big guy. I would suggest calling Jacks Music at the early hours of 10am [ (732)-842-0731 ] ask for The Ribeye Brothers "New Ways to Fail", which apparently was recorded about 2 years ago (i believe right around the time their record label went under.. bummer). also try hittin' them up on myspace!

and hopefully they won't mind but here's one of my favorite tracks from their new slab a plastic "Shit Car" [If you guys do, tell me I'll tear it right down no qualms]

No comments:

Post a Comment