Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rezeew

weezer from the back
So today I finally added the Weezer catalog to my iTunes, which may seem strange for anyone that knows me, except for I’ve been very slowly going through my entire collection trying to get it all on one 500gb hard drive, and its taking an excruciatingly long time.

I recently came in the possession of the next or newest weezer-if_youre_wondering Weezer single, and much like Pork & Beans it shows promise. However we’ve all been burned by the promise of Weezer before, these fellows are gonna do whatever it is their little herat desires.

Since I don’t really have my Weezer collection in full effect at the moment I’ve got some not as hard to find gems for you today.

I Want You (new single)
I Just Threw Out The Love of My Dreams (from Good Life EP)
Good Life [acoustic] (from Good Life EP)

thanks for listenin’, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment